Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back in the saddle

Well here I am again!  It's naptime and I'm watching The Killing season 2 on Netflix and posting again!
So I have been lax in posting anything on here but I'm going to be posting a lot more now.  In the meantime, I had a beautiful baby girl, Cora Brielle, on September 19, 2012!  She's so gorgeous and she's 10 months old now!  How time flies!!

This past winter my Kalleymade business also picked up BIGTIME!  It's been fun and amazing the number of orders I've been getting and keeping up with them but in the end, I've decided to step back from that somewhat in order to spend more time with the family and to be able to ENJOY my crafting time instead of feeling under the gun.  I will still offer items for sale, but mostly not custom items, instead ready to ship items.  Anyhoo, my etsy shop is currently on vacation mode because we just moved (oh, did I forget to mention that?! haha) but you can check it out if you want.

So, my point is!! I'll be blogging more often on the custom pieces I DO take on.  I tend to do some really fun items but I will only make them one time so I thought I'd share!

I'll also be sharing some recipes and meal ideas as we are endeavoring on another vegetarian adventure!  If you know me, you may remember that we followed a vegan diet when Eisley was a baby (she's 3 now) but fell off the wagon.  We recently have decided to go back to that lifestyle.  A number of reasons: 1st is that my husband and I both say we've never felt better than when we ate a mostly vegan diet, 2nd is the research we've read indicating the affect the hormones in meat and dairy can have on a girl's reproductive system, among other things.  There are other good reasons too but those are the main two. 

Anyway, I'm about to whip up one of those meals for lunch so I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment