Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Couch"-rest

Well so I have been sewing like crazy this week!  I have so many projects to complete!  I just shipped out an etsy order today and dropped off a large order to my local baby shop on Tuesday.  Still have a cake-pop order to complete before tomorrow (yep I do that too) and a custom costume to make asap, a custom order for the baby shop, and a custom top for a friend....oh yeah and I still have some stuff to sew for my baby girl before she arrives anytime!  So it figures that this is the week I would be put on modified bed rest!  Ughhhh!  I rode the little scooter around Target today, while I was there picking up the cake mixes.  Have you any idea what it feels like to be in your 20's and getting stuck in the isles of the baby section with a power scooter and then having to alert everyone around you with that "BEEP BEEP BEEP" while you back up?  Well I do now.  I just took a deep breath and said "This is best for my baby".  Oh the humiliation you go through as a mom sometimes!
So I do have some projects coming down the pike to share with you but I don't know when.  I hope to complete my next tutorial before she arrives because I really want to have it when I bring her home!  I'm going to be showing you how to make a normal boppy into one of those fancy new boppy newborn loungers!  Yeah, I still have my boppy from when my 2-1/2 year old was born and I don't want to buy another one so I'm going to make a slipcover that turns it into a lounger, but can be removed when I want to use it to nurse!  Clever ehh?? 
Hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment